Employee Relocation Services
Helping to Make Your New Community Your Home.
Consultation & Assessment
We will work closely with you to determine your needs, review budget requirements, and create an action plan. After all requirements have been discussed, we’ll sign any agreements and proceed with the relocation process.
Employee Relocation Services Packages
- Flat rate for individuals moving within the United States to the west of France or the west of France to the United States.
- For individuals moving from the west of France to the United States or from the United States to the west of France.
- For French or English speaking families moving both domestically and internationally from the west of France to the United States or from the United States to the west of France
Relocation can be difficult, time consuming and worst of all can expose you and your family to many obstacles that can become a burden. Think of us as your personal assistant who will be there to take you through the process from the very beginning to the very end. We offer our clients the highest level of attention to detail and build relations on trust and care. Our top priority is to meet our client’s needs and to achieve a smooth, peaceful, and successful transition.
Due to the wide range of circumstances, services rendered will be based on the needs of each individual or company. Throughout the many stages of relocation you will be given the information and assistance you need for a smooth transition. The following are some of the areas and services that we provide.
- Orientation Day: Sans Souci relocation services takes into account the neighborhood that best corresponds to the individual’s expectations in terms of lifestyle, distance to workplace, the children’s education and much more.
- Moving Checklist (In/Out): Sort and purge, order boxes, special boxes, label boxes, protect important records, cancel memberships, use it or lose it frozen foods, garage sale, donations, and take measurements.
- Administration: Help with administrative formalities such as with Social Security, bank accounts, driver’s license, DMV, school records, insurance, change of address, informing important parties, voter registration, and generally assisting by finding the right solutions to any of the day to day difficulties that may be encountered.
- Concierge: Local guide, travel tips, shopping and reservation assistance, making appointments, helping to locate that hard to find item or bit of research information, helping to find the perfect venue, caterer, or entertainment, being an extra pair of hands during hectic times.
- Rental & Leasing: Car, temporary living accommodations, furniture, and appliances.
- Logistics: Moving company coordination, settling in services, utility connections, attending to repairmen, deliveries or estimates, unpacking or packing, confirm travel arrangements, checking your new home and make sure everything is working and repaired before moving in, etc.
- Transition: Cultural guidance, spousal support, and language classes.
- Travel Management: Arrival and departure arrangements, scheduling, and transportation.
- Relocation Info: Benefits, expenses and tax reporting, creating a moving binder with quotes, receipts, USCIS information for change of address, etc.
- Welcome Package: Practical documents relative to local shops, transportation, health, leisure, education, and important contacts list, doctors, dentists, and other nearby essentials.