Relocation Services Include
Helping to Make Your New Community Your Home.
Sans Souci is a relocation services company that takes into account the needs of each individual or company for every move. Our relocation services are thorough to cover the multitude of steps that must be taken. Throughout the many stages of relocation you will be given the information and assistance you need for a smooth transition. The following are some of the areas and services that we provide.
- Orientation Day: Sans Souci relocation services takes into account the neighborhood that best corresponds to the individual’s expectations in terms of lifestyle, distance to workplace, the children’s education and much more.
- Moving Checklist (In/Out): Sort and purge, order boxes, special boxes, label boxes, protect important records, cancel memberships, use it or lose it frozen foods, garage sale, donations, and take measurements.
- Administration: Help with administrative formalities such as with Social Security, bank accounts, driver’s license, DMV, school records, insurance, change of address, informing important parties, voter registration, and generally assisting by finding the right solutions to any of the day to day difficulties that may be encountered.
- Concierge: Local guide, travel tips, shopping and reservation assistance, making appointments, helping to locate that hard to find item or bit of research information, helping to find the perfect venue, caterer, or entertainment, being an extra pair of hands during hectic times.
- Rental & Leasing: Car, temporary living accommodations, furniture, and appliances.
- Logistics: Moving company coordination, settling in services, utility connections, attending to repairmen, deliveries or estimates, unpacking or packing, confirm travel arrangements, checking your new home and make sure everything is working and repaired before moving in, etc.
- Transition: Cultural guidance, spousal support, and language classes.
- Travel Management: Arrival and departure arrangements, scheduling, and transportation.
- Relocation Info: Benefits, expenses and tax reporting, creating a moving binder with quotes, receipts, USCIS information for change of address, etc.
- Welcome Package: Practical documents relative to local shops, transportation, health, leisure, education, and important contacts list, doctors, dentists, and other nearby essentials.