Let me tell you a little about who you will be working for with.
My name is Sandrine (Sandy) Nallet. I was born in Le Mans, France. I graduated college with an equivalent in Business Administration and Accounting.
During my professional career, I had to relocate several times while in France and England. I knew nothing about the new locations: the best place to live, transportation, restaurants, shopping, and cultural events.
Having to work full time made it difficult to search out what I needed for my personal needs, but with each experience I learned a little better how to handle the transitions.
In 2002, my work took me back to Paris and I married. My husband was offered a position in Florida. The company took care of the visa and gave us a package for relocation expenses, but the rest was up to us. Since my husband was working full time, many responsibilities fell on my shoulders. Although I found that I enjoyed untangling all the administrative minutia of arranging our new life, it was a learning process and, in retrospect, I sometimes wished that some help had been available.
During the past 5 years, we relocated 4 more times: twice in the Seattle area, a move to the San Francisco area, and finally a move back to Central Florida.
I have learned with each move. I am a pro at packing and unpacking. I’m good at organizing and making sense out of clutter. I’m well experienced after a total of 18 moves.
I know what it is to move from abroad and also to move from one state to another, renting or buying a home, and looking out for personal best interests and the interests of loved ones. I will do everything in my power to see that you and/or your family make your new community your new home.
So, What Can I do for you to put you at ease?
- Talk to you to find out your priorities. I will also stay in contact and be available to answer your questions in a timely manner.
- Do the research to find the residential area that will best suit you and /or your family’s needs.
- Get information on schools if needed (for example, school grading according to standardized testing).
- Provide information on utility companies for cable, power, telephone, and internet. Be certain that you know where to go for a driving license, banks, post offices, stores, grocery shopping and the basics needed to address your day to day needs.
- Prepare a packet of information for you with information on all the services you may need for a smooth transition.
I will be your personal relocation assistant at your service and will be available to respond to your questions by phone, email, or to show you around and inspect apartments, homes and schools and to help you adapt to your new community.
I want to welcome you to your new community. I hope to be able to provide you with the assistance that you need and I’m looking forward to meeting you!